In the spirit of this week’s session topic, I will be posting my mid-week update to my blog, http://laptopsandlabcoats.blogspot.com/.
I am posting links to all of your blogs here in one place, so that you can easily access them.
I have been extraordinarily impressed by your willingness to share and to help one another. This is just how online education is supposed to work – filled with collaboration! For those who have stepped in and offered a hand to those who are just starting up the technology learning curve, I offer a hearty thank-you!
If you have not yet created your blog, just keep at it. Remember to post the link to your blog in the discussion board. If you need more hands-on help, please let me know (discussion board, e-mail, or telephone - see our course page for contact information). I would also be happy to set up a chat time if that suits your needs better. I’m trying not to let anyone fall through the cracks here, so if I have missed your cry for help, please cry again!
If you are one of those who feels like he or she is hanging on for dear life with all of this new technology, take heart! This session is probably the most technically challenging of all of the sessions, since you are creating your own online materials. From here on out, we will be learning tools that help us to efficiently access and use the online material created by others.
This week, I offered the first “Challenge Activity.” If you chose to do that activity, could you reply in the comments section of this blog or e-mail me? I want to get an idea for the next time I teach this course.
Now to the blogs! Read, respond, and support your classmates with your suggestions and comments.
http://english-ii.wikispaces.com/
http://videographic58.blogspot.com/
http://teju2681.edublogs.org/
http://edna1.edublogs.org/
http://articulationartist1.blogspot.com/
http://rahuntcoachpe-rahunt.blogspot.com/
http://nancyl.edublogs.org/
http://arie3.edublogs.org/
http://mrajohnson.21classes.com/
If I have missed yours, please let me know, and I will add it to the list. For those who have not yet created your blog. Take a look at some of these for inspiration.
Melanie Jennings

3 comments:
This is a test to see if I can post.
This is a test to see if I am doing it right.
I have tried to post comments on the blogs. I was successful only on Linda Davis' blog. On some of the blogs there was either no place to post a comment or the blog was blank. I must be doing something wrong.
Nancy Long, Music Teacher
Post a Comment